Monday, February 15, 2010

A Little Miracle for Two Very Deserving Friends......


Hi All,



I am so excited to finally write this post, it has taken every ounce of my being not to scream this wonderful news from the top of a mountain...



Gillian & Daryl (Declan's Mommy & Daddy) are expecting a little bundle of joy , a pure little miracle.. I cannot think of two more deserving people and I am delighted for them.


Gill & Daryl

May your little miracle bring you both elated joy and may you have a fantastic pregnancy.. I wish for you both only good things and tons of blessings...
Know that I am over the moon and so very excited.
I can't wait to meet your miracle...



Lot's of Love

Me




1 comment:

Pregnancy Miracle said...

Your family snap is looking great, and specially your kid is so cute, this is true your experience is very great at the time while you born your kid.