Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 19 months to Hannah!

Hi All,



Happy 19 months to a very special little girl!! I can't believe how time flies, just the other day, i was holding a small baby and now I have a bouncing, busy toddler! Hannah has grown so quickly and has learn't so much. She loves climbing on everything and has added two new words to her small vocab, "See" and "Say".



We had a very busy weekend. On Saturday we went to a friends birthday party and boy did Hannah keep us busy. She was up and down the driveway, hardly taking a moment just to sit and have a drink of her juice. She enjoyed all the people and loved to have a coversation with everyone.



On Sunday we had a wonderful morning at home, before we tackled the mall for a few items needed. We can't spend a great deal of time in the mall with Hannah as she hates being at the mall, she much rather prefers to be outside or playing with her toys.



My pregnancy is still going well, i am just getting very tired and sore now. I am going for anther scan next week and will then know how big Ethan is and if my c-section date will remain the 3rd September or if it will move forward. I am now 32 weeks and my belly is growing fast.


Keep well and warm and have a great week further.



God Bless!



Love Us!

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

happy 19 months hannah! wow time is going so fast! your mommy did tell me yesterday how busy you are keeping her! dont worry, soon you will have a little brother to run around with! God Bless and stay the cutey pie you are! Love Mark, Samm & Deqlan