Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures of My 4D Scan - Eventually!!


















Hi All,

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a great start to your week. We certainly had a good weekend, but it was busy as we prepare our house with last items for the arrival of Ethan Sean Ferreira on the 1st September!
This is just a quick update. I finally managed to get my 4D scans, scanned, in order to post them on the blog. I had these scans done when i was 28 weeks pregnant and i am already 36 weeks. Time is really flying and I have 2 1/2 weeks to go before i meet my little boy. We are so excited.

I took Hannah, to Irene Dairy on Sunday to rub the cows. She loved it. She shrieked with laughter everytime she touched a cow, she chased the ducks and chickens and i had trouble keeping her away from the water. Its a pity that my "porridge brain" kicked in and i forgot to take my camera along.

Hannah is growing so fast. I can remember the day the doctors put her in my arms, I can remember how little she was. She weighed 2.9kg at birth and she was so tiny. I remember that day so well, it will forever be printed in my memory. The day my baby girl was born, what joy she has brought to our lives and she has taught us so very much.

Have a great week further! I am going to the doctor today, so will be able to update on how Ethan has grown since I last saw the doc.

God Bless & Keep safe!

Love
Claire, Stephan & Hannah












1 comment:

Deqlan said...

Hello Ethan! Cant wait to officially welcome you to the world on the 1st of September! Your Mommy and Daddy and sister have been waiting a lllooonnnggg time for you to arrive and i know they are going to fall in love with you the minute they meet you! Be safe, and help your mommy to rest while she waits for you to arrive! God bless and lots of love
Mark, Samm, Deqlan and Logan