Thursday, May 28, 2009

An update... At last!

Hi All,

It has been such a long time since I posted a message on our family blog and it makes me feel so guilty.. But I am here and posting..

The last 2 months have been hectic, we have been busy with all sorts of things...

Ethan is doing well, he will be 9 months on Monday, cannot believe how fast he is growing. He crawls everywhere now and doesn't leave me alone for one second.. Best I enjoy it while it lasts..

Hannah is also doing very well, talking up a storm and she is very very very busy, keeping me on my toes always..

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the family and hopefully I will be able to post pics real soon.. (My camera is broken)

Hope you all have a wonderful day & weekend.. Will post more detail soon.

Love
Us

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

hooraay! So nice to see you blogging again! Happy 9 months Ethan - my how time flies! Have a great week and see you soon my friend love Mark Samm Deqlan Logan