Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy 22 Months, Hannah!

To Our Darling Baby Girl, Hannah

Happy 22 months for today precious babay. Time is going by so quickly and you are growing up so fast.

You learn new things everyday and I am grateful to be on maternity leave now, this allowas me to spend precious time with you. I am seeing you grow & learn right before my eyes.

We love you so much abay girl, words cannot express what you mean to us. We will treasure you always and we will treasure all the time we spend with you.

All our love
Daddy, Mommy & Ethan

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

Happy 22 months Hannah! Another two to go and you willbe celebrating your 2nd Birthday! Cant believe how quickly the time has gone and how you continue to grow and learn new things each day!Cant wait to have a play date again, please give your brother a big hug from us and tell your Mommy i send my love and prayers always! Love Mark, Samm , Deqlan and Logan