Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Baby Boy is Sick

Hi All,

What a day it has been.

The day started off normlly with everyone feeling fine, we went to Pretoria East hospital to see Sharon (my colleague) who just recently had her baby.

All was well until 14:00 pm when Ethan started to cry, I thought he was just over tired and wanted to sleep, well little did I know. After him crying for an hour, I then started thinking something was wrong. I gave him panado and buscopan because I thought he was cramping.

Eventually, I rushed him to the doctor because everything I did never calmed him down. The doctor took a look at his ears and in his throat and immediatly said that He has tonsillitis & middle ear infection.

Our baby boy was in so much pain he even battled to feed. The doctor precribed some antibiotics and ear drops to numb the ears. He is now resting for the first time and he seems much calmer. Please pray that Ethan makes a speedy recovery.

Well enjoy the rain and your evening.

God Bless
Love Us

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Claire, so sorry to hear this news.. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for little Ethan and that the pain in his little ears is gone! I prayer for strength for you and that by the weekend all well be back to normal! God bless!

Deqlan said...

hello claire so sorry to hear that little ethan not well, hoping the medicine works and hoping Ethan feels better each day! Thinking of you,praying for you hope to see you soon and thanks again for all your prayers for Deqlan God Bless love all of us