Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is why.....































Hi All,

Samm sent me pictures of the Scrub a dub dub handout at Kalefong hospital and I am so glad she did.. I know that there is a lot of you that don't understand why I do what I do!! I don't have kids with cancer so how on earth can I possibly care so deeply for these other kids battling the disease?? This question is asked to me over and over again...

Well, I care so incredibly much because these kids are so very brave.. Braver than any adult I have ever known.. They endure so much... I want to make a difference, be it a small one, at least I know I have tried.. I love children and love seeing them smile and be happy..

I could carry on, but have a look at these pictures and then you will see why I do what I do!! Why I care so much... Have a look at the sparkle in their eyes, have a look at the moments happiness just a few simple things bring, that we take for granted everyday.. Maybe then you will understand!

Lots of love
Claire

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

claire, you are amazing and i know you do this out of the deepest love and want in your hear to help others - the world needs more of you!