Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Aunty Bev!

Happy Birthday Aunty Bev!
I hope you have a super special day and that you are spoilt rotten just like your two wonderful daughters know how to do!

I am dedicating this post to you beacsue you are one amazing woman with unbelievable strength & wisdom and you have so much love to give, not only to your gorgeous grandchildren but to everyone that crosses your path.

You are truly an earth angel and you are admired in so many different ways!

May God richly bless you for many many more years!

Lots of love
Claire, Stephan, Hannah & Ethan

2 comments:

Deqlan said...

thank you SO MUCH for such a stunning message for my mom Claire, i know she going to be so touched to read it! Thank you for always being so thoughtful and kind, you are really 1 of a kind!!! God Bless love Samm

Anonymous said...

My dearest Claire,

I was overwhelmed and humbled at your beautiful dedicated blog post which you did for my birthday yesterday. I was really touched and amazed that you would take some of your precious time to do something so unexpected. Thank you so very much for your wonderful tribute & loving wishes which brought me much joy to read AND also a few tears, I might add ! Claire YOU are the very special and amazing woman and I salute you, in turn ! I had one of the best birthdays ever and felt so privileged, honoured and loved by all the priceless gifts which could not be wrapped and those which were !! I am truly blessed as a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter and friend to those for whom I feel a special connection, and one of those "connections" is you and your precious little family (as you well know !!!!).


May God continue to bless you all very abundantly. Please give "my" Hannah and Ethan huge hugs and kisses and I hope to see you all sometime soon again as I love our interaction when we get together. Perhaps even a play date ? A play date with Aunty Bev that is !!!!!!

Have a great long weekend. Please give Gillian and Darryl my love and congratulations on the arrival of their beautiful princess. A wonderful "bonus" for and on my birthday !!!

Lots and lots of love,
Bev