Friday, January 16, 2009

Deqlan Ross Higgins - NED Forever!

Brave Deqlan on his 2nd Birthday - and as we know him today!




Beautiful Deqlan and his mommy & daddy on his 1st birthday



To A Very Brave and Wonderful Little Boy, Deqlan,


WOW, 1 year since you recieved the most amazing news - NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE!! I can just imagine the look on your mommy & daddy's face when they heard those words for the first time - the relief and ofcourse the absolute pride that shone for you that day!


Deqlan, you have fought a very tough battle and through it all you still managed to smile! I am sure there were very tough days for you! I remember all your mommy's posts on the blog and although it must have been real hard for her & your daddy, each blog had a little more positivity in, a little more faith, a little more hope... You fought and fought and fought and you conquered with God by side and your wonderful wonderful family too...


You crept into our hearts from the very first day we met you, and you continue to delight and amaze us with your intelligence, stunning smile, beautiful personality and lets not forget, your very handsome looks.. Always know that we are still 100% behind you and your family and we are absolutely honoured to be part of your strong army!

Enjoy growing up and learning new things, but most of all enjoy being the wonderful, amazing beautiful little boy you are. We look up to you and salute you, Deqlan..... You saw, you came and you conquered at a very very very young age. You are so wise in many ways and I agree with your mommy, very very clever!


Take whatever comes along in your stride and always know that your Father in Heaven is watching over every single day and he is holding you tight because you are a true gem in the Lords crown, shining so bright for the world to see...

Congratulations, brave soldier.. You are mean't for great things!


God Bless


Love,
Claire, Stephan, Hannah & Ethan

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

To such a special and wonderful family, thank you for the most beautiful message - thank you for walking every single step of this journey with me and my Mama and Dada. My Mama always tells me what a special family you are and how blessed we are to have you in our lives and such a huge part of my prayer army. I am truly blessed for all the prayers and support you give me and my family and i look so forward to many many many many more years of friendship and adventures with you all especially my buddies Hannah and Ethan! God bless you , sending you lots of love and hugs, Deqlan