Monday, January 19, 2009

Tears & Celebrations!

Two other precious babies: Malakai & Caden
Trying to get Keaton to sit.. ha ha

Only picture I could get of Deqlan


Hannah loves to climb in & out

Keatons Beautiful Birthday Table


Samm holding on to Keaton


Keaton, Hannah & Samm


Keaton, Hannah & Logan swimming


Hi All,


I know the heading of this blog is odd, but you will see why I have put these two together after you have read the blog!!

Well, my baby, my angel girl started creche last Monday (on my birthday) and boy was this awful. I dropped her off and she never even cried! I think I prepared myself for the worst and she surprised me! Well, it was not long and the tears streamed down my cheeks, I mean, my baby girl is in playschool now.. I cried almost the whole day, as I thought what an awful mother I am leaving my child with complete strangers, taking her out of her comfort zone.. I just kept reassuring my self that its best for her, she will learn new things!! Yeah, like that worked..

The weeke continued with each day getting tougher as Hannah started to realise whats going on and she became cligy and cried everyday after Monday.. You know, its absolutely heart wrenching to walk away from your child when they are crying.. It takes a lot of courage.. Needless to say, I cried the whole entire week!! I wonder sometimes who it affected more, me or Hannah???

On Saturday, we had 2 parties to attend. Keaton's 1st birthday and Brittny's 2nd birthday.. The one was in Centurion while the other took place in Carletonville..

We arrived at Keatons party, and just said WOW... Meagn had gone out of her way with the Noddy theme... The table for the kiddies lookedc too cute for words, there was even Noddy music playing. Hannah headed straight to the pool to play with the water. Keaton, the birthday boy was already in the pool splashing away! We could only stay at the party until 2 because we had to get on the road to our 2nd party in Carletonville! When we were leaving, Deqlan & his mommy, Samm, were so kind to see us off. Deqlan even gave Stephan high five before we left. My husband can't get over how cute and clever Deqlan is, this was Stephan real first interaction with the brave soldier!

We then arraived at Brittny's party and what was there, more water!! Hannah had an absolute ball! Needless to say, she was exhausted after these two partys and fell sound asleep in the car on our way home on Saturday night.


We had a great weekend.... And a tiring one.


God Bless & keep you all safe!


Love,

Claire, Stephan, Hannah & Ethan

2 comments:

Deqlan said...

it was lovely seeing you guys and the high five Deqlan gave Stephan will remain in my memory always, what a precious moment! Ethan is growing so quickly and Hannah as cute as ever , her little coie to cute for words. You are a very courageous Mom Claire and you are doing more then your best for your beautiful kids never ever doubt that and you will see in no time at all Hannah will be begging to go to school! But i can just imagine how tough it was be my friend and praying things get easier on you to! hope to see you guys soon soon i have your presie with me today so we must make a plan in the week! lots of love hugs and prayers Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

Unknown said...

Hello dear Ferreira Family, Thank you so much for joining Keaton on his 1st birhtday party and for his awesome gift which he absolutely loves and its toy story which is a bonus! It was lovely to have you with us and sorry you had to leave early! Claire you are a wonderful mother, that you must never ever doubt! Your love and adoration for your children is clear as crystal! I can learn alot from you! God bless and much love! Keaton and his mommy!