Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some More Pics of My babies!


















Hi All,


Just a quick update..

My whole family is recovering form the flu and I am not recovering, just getting worse.. But I am sure with the meds I should start feeling better real soon..

Ethan is eating like a pro, he is on purity no. 2 as no.1 just ain't enough for my big boy and he is doing so well on his Anti Reflux milk.. Hannah is starting to make real sense now when she talks and we have a conversation everyday when I fetch her from play school..

Find pictures attached of a photo shoot I had done in November 2008 and have finally got the pics, you will be amazed how my children have grown and changed...

Enjoy.. And have a blessed week..
Love Us

3 comments:

Elriza Paul said...

Oh wow, what beautiful pics! Really something to treasure forever!

Elriza, Wes & Caden

Deqlan said...

Gorgeous Claire, your kids are to beautiful and so happy and content, what Blessings Lots of love us

Unknown said...

God has given you such beautiful memories with your beautiful children! I know you treasure them everyday! Have a lovely weekend! God bless!